Casino of the Week (ROTW) is a casino room building competition which runs every week on Force.
This competition is a fun opportunity for you to show off your creativity and building skills.
Each Wednesday at 09:00* a new theme will be released here on the website, and you'll have until 09:00* on Tuesday to build your room and submit it as an entry. We will judge entries on the same Tuesday and release the winners the following Wednesday, along with the next theme.
* All times are in GMT +00:00.
The Force Staff Team will judge entries based on creativity, uniqueness, interactivity, building skills/techniques used and more.
The rules of Casino of the Week are very simple:
1. Do not precisely copy any rooms which already exist, nobody likes a copycat!
2. Include at least 10 dice in the room.
3. Make sure your room name is set to "[COTW #2] Ghetto" and remains as this until the end of the competition.
4. Do not delete your room before the end of the competition.
5. Only one submission is allowed per account.
6. Submit your entry through the website at the Entertainment > Competitions page.
7. Entrants who get banned from Force during the competition will be automatically disqualified.
If you are found to have broken any of the rules your entry may be disqualified.
Last week's winners
• 🏆 1st Place - Gilly
• 🥈 2nd Place - Eclipse
• 🥉 3rd Place - dripp
The theme this week is: Ghetto
Deadline: Tuesday 06 September 2022 at 09:00 GMT +00:00.
Of course, there are prizes along with this competition!
This week's prizes are below:
• 🏆 1st Place - 10,000 credits, 10 diamonds and a Gold Trophy signed by the Force Staff Team
• 🥈 2nd Place - 5,000 credits, 6 diamonds and a Silver Trophy signed by the Force Staff Team
• 🥉 3rd Place - 2,500 credits, 3 diamonds and a Bronze Trophy signed by the Force Staff Team
• All eligible entries will be awarded a badge for participation.
How to Enter
After you have built your room and are happy with it, submit your entry through the website at the Entertainment > Competitions page.
If you have any questions or concerns be sure to get in touch with us through the Help > Create Ticket page or by chatting with member of staff in-game.
We wish you the best luck and look forward to your entry!